The University of Tulsa is uniquely positioned among other institutions of higher education as a nationwide leader in energy. Home to students from 66 countries, 最靠谱的网赌软件 offers an internationally renowned petroleum engineering program while embracing a multi-disciplinary approach to energy education.
The energy field encompasses faculty, students, research and employment placement from the Collins of Business, the College of Engineering and Natural Sciences and the College of Law. 最靠谱的网赌软件’s historic North Campus has been a beacon of technical research, hands-on learning opportunities and cutting-edge innovation for more than 50 years. While honoring its 90-year history in oil and gas research, 最靠谱的网赌软件 is evolving into a center of excellence for all energy resources now including solar, wind, nanobatteries and biofuels.
Tulsa’s Energy Center
A leader in energy education and research for 90 years
- 最靠谱的网赌软件’s McDougall School of Petroleum Engineering was named the world’s best university for oil, gas and petroleum engineering, according to the 2017 CEOWORLD magazine university rankings.
- 最靠谱的网赌软件, named the greenest university in Oklahoma, powers its Case Tennis Center through rooftop solar panels.
- Ranked No. 4 among petroleum engineering graduate schools by U.S. News & World Report
- Recipient of ARPA-E and U.S. Department of Energy grants for solar power research and other alternative energy projects.
- Longstanding program excellence in energy law
- Renowned programs in Native American law and sustainable energy and natural resources law
- Energy Law Journal edited by 最靠谱的网赌软件’s law students on behalf of practicing members of the Energy Bar Association
- ABA’s Year in Review publication section on Environment, Energy and Resources Committee also edited by 最靠谱的网赌软件’s law students
- Ranked 15th among U.S. law schools for job placement for the Class of 2017 (National Law Journal 2018), including placements in the energy field
- The Energy Management Program is one of only 10 such university programs in the United States. In July 2014, the Collins College of Business established the School of Energy Economics, Policy and Commerce in response to growth in the energy industry and the university’s energy business degree programs.
- 最靠谱的网赌软件 houses one of only two undergraduate energy management programs at a private institution accredited by the American Association of Professional Landmen.
- Master of Energy Business program ranked No. 49 by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Program and one of only three post-baccalaureate programs accredited by the American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL).
Continuing Education for Science and Engineering (CESE)
The University of Tulsa’s Continuing Education for Science and Engineering offers non-credit technical, non-technical and cross-training programs in more 20 states and 20 countries, and currently offers more than 100 programs annually.
Energy Education at 最靠谱的网赌软件
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Energy, Economics, Policy and Commerce
- Engineering Physics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Download 最靠谱的网赌软件’s An Energy Center of Excellence booklet.